We have an exciting opportunity for an Inspector
to join Rolls-Royce Defence Aerospace Business in Bristol.
You will work as part of an integrated team delivering Repair and Overhaul engines, modules and spare parts in line with customer requirements.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
We're the second largest global provider of defence aero-engine products and services globally with 16,000 engines in the service of 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including: transport, combat, patrol, trainers, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles Key Accountabilities
- Visually inspect and measure of components in accordance with defined repair instructions.
- Utilise technology such as CMM to measure tight tolerance details.
- Identify and instruct the appropriate repair of components following inspection.
- Identify possible non-conformance and support the creation of concessions.
- Certify components to demonstrate compliance to repair instructions and standards.
- A recognised Time-served NVQ level 3 Apprenticeship in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Working knowledge and experience of aerospace strip and build procedures, aerospace fitting tools and techniques.
- Risk assessment and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) trained.
- Basic CMM experience.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to deliver high quality and accurate data.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts. Pioneer
an ocean of power. Join us and you will develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation. Beyond tomorrow
We are an equal opportunities employer. We're committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we'll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here .
At Rolls-Royce we also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
Closing Date: 22nd August 2019 Job Category
Factory Staff Posting Date
08 Aug 2019; 00:08