WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Rocksteady Studios is an award-winning, critically acclaimed video game developer. Founded in 2004, we are home to the widely celebrated Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values. Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of
games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to
create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining
gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the
culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.Job Summary
Rocksteady Studios is looking for a permanent full-time Asset Producer to join
the Production team. We're looking for someone who is willing to take on the
challenges of managing and developing a AAA asset production pipeline into a
world class process through all stages from concept and art to rigging and
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and
we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to
begin as a remote position, and once it's safe to return to the office can either be
completed from our London HQ, fully remotely or some combination of the two.Responsibilities:
As Asset Producer you will be primarily responsible for any queries or work
relating to asset creation at the studio. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Asset Tracking: Oversee, schedule and organise the creation of assets across our studio from initial concept to final implementation.
- Pipeline Improvements: Grow and develop the ways we track assets across the studio from both a technical and production perspective.
- Dependencies: work with dependent teams to track requested assets and project completion dates. Communicate these dates and priorities to the wider studio.
- Outsource: work with our External Development partners to ensure they work in ways compatible with our internal development pipelines.
- Meetings and Communication: organise and lead meetings for the planning, tracking and creation of assets across our various pipelines.
- Demonstrable experience working on AAA projects where you have had responsibility or oversight for asset creation, tracking and pipelines.
- Strong understanding of modern asset creation pipelines (especially animated assets)
- Experience of bug and task tracking software (JIRA specifically a plus);
- Excellent understanding of Office suite including Word and Excel;
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology
- Ability to balance and prioritise a large number of requests and needs from different people dependent on need
- Passion for games and a broad knowledge of comics, games, cinema and popular culture
If you do not meet all the requirements, but after reading through the description
you feel excited about the position, and believe you'd still be a great fit for the role we'd still love to hear from you!The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.