From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola, Fanta, Powerade, Glaceau Vitaminwater, Monster And Capri-Sun.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company's long-term success.
What you become a part of
By joining the Wholesale team you will be part of a team that supports the wider Field Sales team to ensure that Coca-Cola European Partner's portfolio is available for independent businesses to purchase. The purpose of this position is to deliver the agreed profit and volume target for an account portfolio of wholesale accounts. This will be achieved by selling in agreed case sales per period, introducing new lines of CCEP products as appropriate to the account, ensuring the account carries sufficient stock to support the subsequent through-put sales to independent retailers and the implementation of any nationally agreed channel plans.
What to expect
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering the agreed profit and volume targets for assigned account portfolio and regionally managed accounts;
- Ensuring availability of CCEP lines to maximise volume on a period by period basis and for securing listings of all appropriate CCEP products for the account;
- Providing timely forecasts to the Wholesale Manager and for maintaining database input to specified deadline;
- Proactively identifying, developing and winning profitable new business and achieving coverage targets;• Managing financial process for account portfolio, including opening new accounts, invoice processing and effective management of local marketing budgets
- Ensuring all national planograms are implemented, correct percentage share of shelf is achieved in each account, all "Off Sales" are corrected , promotional activity is activated to the highest level and display targets achieved;
- Having an effective & prioritised Customer contact plan in place, with SMART objectives being set for each customer to ensure business development and KBI achievement and develop individual account plans in conjunction with the customer goals;
- Ensuring all customer performance is reviewed with the account on a regular basis and action plans constructed to close gaps and maximise on opportunities
- Joint Business Plans to be created with key customers in line with national wholesale plan.
What we expect from you
At CCEP, we look to assess potential talent for future growth of the business, and look for individuals who are ambitious to learn and develop and driven to succeed.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous commercial sales experience
- Strong record of personal achievement
- Demonstrable ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritise tasks with attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to achieve results
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.We offer you
an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. You may join for the brand but you stay for the people! Job Information: