We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
If you're looking to join a dynamic and genuinely exciting role, look no further.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Graphics & Data team.
As a Technical Specialist within the Graphics & Data Support team you'll have the opportunity to play an active role in developing technical solutions for innovative projects for Sky Sports and Sky News.
"Having previously been in this role myself, I found it to be tremendously fulfilling. Every project has been pushing the technology further than ever before and having the support of my peers and talent around Sky has been instrumental in their success." Ionut Pogacean, Team Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search №LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
• Be at the forefront of broadcast technology and work with the latest technologies available in the industry and help shape the future of how broadcast graphics are being delivered.
• Provide technical expertise and share know-how with various support and production teams
• Contribute to the implementation and improvement of workflows
• Deliver technically sound and robust solutions to complex requirements.
• Create documentation and training on the provided solution
• Provide second level support for the Graphics and Data Onsite support team
• Experience with real-time broadcast engines (Vizrt, Chyron, Unreal, Unity)
• Experience with optical or mechanical tracking solutions (Ncam, Mo-Sys, StYpe)
• Strong interpersonal skills and the capability to troubleshoot issues and handle pressure in a live on-air environment.
• Ability to provide concise technical and non-technical reports
• Previous experience with newsroom system, MOS automation - advantageous.
• Understanding of REST API, JSON\/XML- a plus.
• Good working knowledge of various Network protocols
• Understanding of Active Directory environments
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.