As a Senior Consultant you will work as part of a practice, advising a portfolio of corporate clients in respect of their Consultancy arrangements, primarily focusing on DC proposition. You will also participate as an active member of the senior team and support in mentoring more junior members of the team. It's your consultancy experience and continued interest in pensions which can make all the difference in contributing to the development and delivery of the Pensions Consulting (and the wider Capita Pension Business), who play an integral role within our Capita Pension Solutions business area.Job title:
Senior Pensions ConsultantJob Description:
What you will do:
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team across Pension Consulting and the wider Pension
- Consulting practice to develop and deliver DC practice strategy and business plans
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead a client account team, ensuring effective communication between clients and the client servicing team
- Maximise opportunities for revenue generation and effective cost control
- Produce reports to a standard and frequency agreed with the Heads of Pension Consulting
- Ensure compliance with Company policies are adhered to
What we're looking for:
- Experience in leading client accounts
- Experience in the pensions management sector, with an understanding of the spectrum of disciplines in the wider pension consulting and people solutions sector
- Experience in developing, commercialising and delivering Pension solutions
- Experience in building, leading and delivering through teams
- Powerful stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
- APMI, ACII or equivalent / CIPD or equivalent (desirable)
About Capita Pensions Solutions
At Capita Pension Solutions (CPS), we create and implement resilient and responsible pension strategies to help your organisation and your people look forward to a more secure financial future. From pensions administration and consultancy, to the latest technology and engagement techniques, we help ensure sustainable investments which support your success. Join us and discover better ways to engage with and value today's employees.
What's in it for you?
23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave...and plenty more
Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact [email protected]
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Location:
Home-Based - GBR
United KingdomTime Type:
Full timeContract Type: