Senior Account Director, Events and Hospitality @ Fuse ABOUT FUSE
Fuse is a marketing agency within Omnicom Media Group. We create partnerships + experiences for brands, focusing on the things that people care passionately about, sport and entertainment. We offer expertise across seven core services: strategic consulting, partnership marketing, experiences, PR, content, data, and measurement.
With a team of over 90 in the UK and 250 across Europe, we work with some of the world's top brands, including PepsiCo, Barclays, McDonald's, Klarna, Vodafone, Nissan, Carlsberg, and more.
We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members and are proud to be an award-winning agency.
Follow us @FuseSportEnt Visit us online Find us on LinkedIn DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Fuse are a part of Omnicom Media Group and we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that age, disability, education, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
Simply, we believe that inclusion and diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for our clients' businesses. THE ROLE: Senior Account Director - Events and Hospitality at Fuse
Reporting to: Partner, Sport
We're looking for an experienced Senior Account Director to work on one of our key UEFA Champions League accounts. We'd like candidates to thrive in a successful and fast-paced agency environment, be confident in taking ownership of a client account, and be able to deliver first class partnership and event solutions. Experience of working with leading sports rights holders and top brands is a must.
You'll have experience leading and motivating teams, driving projects from ideation to successful completion and building productive relationships with senior stakeholders (colleagues, clients and rightsholders).
The role, primarily based in London, will require occasional domestic and international travel for site visits, events and meetings always in accordance with Covid-19 regulations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can be agile and support across other events and hospitality projects and accounts as required by the business. About you EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- At least 7 years of experience in sports & entertainment or event marketing
- Experience of working on & leading large projects and events
- Good understanding of brand experiences and activations
- Excellent project management and attention to detail, able to own projects from start to finish
- Strong financial and budgeting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of people management and ability to facilitate career growth in others
- Substantial experience in managing senior clients and internal stakeholders
- Experience of working with the UEFA Champions League preferred but not essential. Candidate must have some experience of working with high profile sponsorships
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
- Language skills are preferred but not essential
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of events and hospitality operations for the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Women's Champions League and UEFA SuperCup, including:
- Ticketing management and delivery
- Season and match day market comms
- Product supply and VIK item delivery to Champions Club and UEFA hospitality sites
- Match Day stadium activations
- Guest programmes
- Merchandise management and distribution
- Market billing and finance
- Central client management
- Stakeholder liaison (rights holders, supplier partners and other client agencies)
- Team management and development of several direct reports