In a nutshell
Virgin Holidays Retail is a bold idea, with over 50 innovative standalone stores and concessions throughout the UK. We inspire everyone who has the dream of travelling and experiencing the world, to do so with the Virgin flair.
As our Personal Holiday Advisor within our new store in Peterborough you won't just be a Sales person, you'll be an entrepreneur, marketing expert and dream weaver. Your knowledge for all of our products will be infectious and you will tailor each holiday to our customer's interests, requirements and budget. Everything that we do always starts with our customers and we truly believe in going out of our way to delight and surprise. You will help our customers experience their ultimate holiday, You will be creative in achieving your sales targets.
Day to day
It's not easy to sum up why we love working for Virgin Holidays. We're truly passionate about making holidays flawless. We challenge ourselves daily to make things better and we are constantly winning top awards. Our commitment to our people is something that is ingrained within the fabric of our business. We treat our people as the single most important part of Virgin Holidays, as Richard Branson explains…
"This isn't a company that just talks about putting employees first or glibly claims that our people are our greatest asset. This is a company that simply wouldn't exist without the energy, the determination, the wit and the wisdom of our people."
Our ground-breaking spirit and passion keeps our brand vibrantly alive. We love to give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the full. Do you want to join our Virgin family? There are many benefits that you can expect in return for your dedication and your commitment to making our customers feel loved:-
- Want to travel the world? After successfully passing your probation, you will receive a number of free of fare flights to use on the Virgin Atlantic's network. More than enough to satisfy the wanderlust!
- Envious sales incentive rewards, including trips abroad and prizes.
- A first class training programme, 3 weeks are based within Virgin Holidays and Atlantic's Head office in Crawley giving you a solid foundation to thrive
- A competitive commission scheme with a starting salary
- Become a member of Virgin Tribe- which is a treasure trove of discounts including Virgin Trains, UK festival tickets, Virgin Media, Eurostar and cinema tickets, to name a few.
- Season ticket loan to get you to and from work.
- We're family friendly and want to help with the costs of childcare. We offer a Childcare voucher scheme for all of our employee's.
- An unrivalled place to work with unconventional professionalism, tonnes of friendly faces and a collaborative environment.
The store is open between Monday- Sunday, 9:00am and 9:00pm with the requirement to work 37.5 hours per week on early, late and weekend shifts.
What we're looking for:-
- Tenacious, creative and determined in exceeding your monthly target
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the travel industry with firsthand experience of long haul products
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to really listen and understand what our customer wants
- Self driven and motivation to manage your own time effectively
- You care for our customers and will be driven by their happiness
- Collaborative and adaptable in an ever-changing environment, becoming part of a close-knit team
We recognise the value you add to our dynamic company. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy life to the full, including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic destinations. Of course you can also take advantage of discounts on our amazing Virgin Holidays hotels. We also offer a competitive benefits package including pension and private medical schemes and life assurance. You can even self select whats important to you through our benefits portal. We appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible remote working is available. Be Yourself - Our Differences make us stronger
Virgin Atlantic and Virgin holidays are committed equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity. Diversity brings strength which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated and we can unleash the potential of our forward-thinking mix of people.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Atlantic does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.