- Ensuring that all relevant L&D systems and processes are updated on a continuous basis so that all our records are accurate and current for reporting purposes
- Arranging internal and external speakers for Academies, Masterclasses and the other courses run by the department
- Coordinating end to end organisation of all internal and external training for clients
- Maintain accurate paper and electronic records e.g. logging client training in Interaction and the Learning Management System (LMS) and running reports as required
- Prepare course evaluation for completion by delegates, review the completed forms, produce and discuss reports and the implications for course quality with the L&D manager concerned, escalating any issues as appropriate
- Organising and leading post-course review meetings to discuss feedback with relevant L&D Manager and make improvements as necessary
- Liaise with Client Knowledge team to discuss content and production of the L&D client brochure
- As a matter of course evaluate and update process notes in order to ensure that systems and procedures remain efficient and effective
- "Meet and greet" external trainers, speakers and delegates and settle them into training venues
- Appropriately dealing with course cancellations, ensuring relevant parties are informed in a timely and professional manner
- Process all supplier invoices in a timely manner to avoid any delay in sending the invoices to the finance team for payment
Learning Management Systems (LMS) required support
- Review participation in compulsory e-learning courses and proactively keep Compliance informed of progress and/or any issues
- Managing the LMS process for L&D training programmes as assigned
- Serving as the 2 nd line support through ServiceNow for all LMS users in EMEA
Optional development opportunities - by arrangement
- Providing LMS administrative support to business development, compliance, finance, HR, knowledge and library services in the creation and management of all new training events
Skills & Experience Required Essential (E)/Desired (D)
- Update materials for the induction held each week and deliver from time to time a 1 hour module on the programme
- In partnership with the Diversity and Inclusion team, manage the parent's transition coaching programme
- In collaboration with the L&D Manager and the diversity & inclusion team, run team building activities on PRIME (insight and inspire) work experience programmes
- In collaboration with the trainee recruitment team, run team building activities for the Trainee Solicitor Vacation Scheme
- Researching and running team building activities during phase one of the Professional Skills Course (PSC)
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page. If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact email@example.com (enquiries only please - we do not accept applications by email) NO AGENCIES PLEASE - we will not accept speculative CV's, or any associated terms, sent to the business unless otherwise requested. Diversity and Inclusion
- Strong Academics (E)
- 1+ year experience, ideally within an L&D team in a professional services environment (E)
- Ability to operate in a friendly, professional and discrete manner at all times (E)
- Ability to deal with people at all levels within the organisation (E)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (E)
- Strong team player (E)
- Flexible and adaptable approach (E)
- Confident and fully competent with IT/use of Microsoft packages (E)
- Proactive and positive approach with a "can-do" attitude (E)
- Strong attention to detail; always striving for high quality and continuous improvement (E)
- Highly organised and effectively manages time & priorities (E)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure (E)
- Experience and knowledge of L&D/LMS systems and best practice approaches (D)
- Demonstrates sound commercial awareness (D)
At Norton Rose Fulbright we value difference and promote a culture of respect for each individual. We encourage workforce diversity in all aspects and at all levels and in doing so create an environment where everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and skill.
If you are unable to apply for a position online or require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Norton Rose Fulbright office in London has been awarded the Disability Two Ticks Symbol by Jobcentre Plus. The symbol identifies those employers who have agreed to meet five commitments regarding the recruitment, employment, retention and career development of disabled people.
We want to support your application as best we can. For that reason, we operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS). This means that applicants with a disability need only meet the minimum qualifying criteria for a role to qualify for an interview under the scheme.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at Norton Rose Fulbright please click on the following link http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion/ Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 4000 lawyers and other legal staff based in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare. Through our global risk advisory group, we leverage our industry experience with our knowledge of legal, regulatory, compliance and governance issues to provide our clients with practical solutions to the legal and regulatory risks facing their businesses.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss verein, helps coordinate the activities of Norton Rose Fulbright members but does not itself provide legal services to clients. Norton Rose Fulbright has offices in more than 50 cities worldwide, including London, Houston, New York, Toronto, Mexico City, Hong Kong, Sydney and Johannesburg. For more information, see nortonrosefulbright.com/legal-notices. Law around the world