At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed -today and into tomorrow.
- Construction and Commissioning PQE reporting to the BEPDT Quality Manager and supporting the Project Quality Control Manager.
- Responsible for BEPDT Integrated Management System maintenance and upkeep activities, particularly with regard to Construction & Commissioning, to reflect continuous improvement and learning from experience.
- To review, and endorsed as appropriate, Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans; undertaking associated compliance verification activities as appropriate.
- Understand and implement the processes necessary for the provision of timely appropriate Quality support to other BEP Delivery Team departments.
- Conduct Quality audits of the BEP site activities and sub-contractor operations on-site and off-site as directed, in accordance with the Project Audit Schedule.
- Ensure the quality standards of the BEP Project are consistently met, raising the authorised project documentation where this is not the case.
- Undertake the identification, review, checks and endorsement of Project Life Time Records (LTR).
- 5 years' experience of working within a highly regulated environment, with major project delivery
- Nuclear Industry experience and training
- Experience of major project delivery
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute
- Understanding of SL Commissioning pathway
- Lead Auditor (IRCA Accredited) qualification (desirable)
At Jacobs we see safety differently - we strive to go 'BeyondZero' by putting the health, safety and well-being of our employees first in everything we do.
We are committed to equality across our business and we work with external organisations such as STEM, WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and Stonewall. We are also Disability Confident Committed; therefore, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy.
When you join Jacobs you will have access to a wide range of Global Networks, centred on inclusion and diversity which is the foundation of our business and at the centre of our values.
To find out more about our networks, please visit our website; www.jacobs.com
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.