We are currently recruiting for a Head of Client Service Management to work within the UK&I Service organization, based in Nottingham. This role is accountable for ensuring that Service Relationship Management provision for Experian's Strategic Clients is effectively and efficiently designed and delivered, directly and through the leadership of a team of Senior Client Service Managers and Client Service Managers, to enable clients to achieve their operational, commercial and strategic goals.
The Head of Client Service Management should be a committed, pro-active and self-motivated leader with a strong client management background. You should have a highly organised approach, and experience in delivering Customer satisfaction whilst managing a high performing team. You can expect to be responsible for the following:
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Responsible for the definition and enactment of the UK&I Client Relationship Management approach, the supporting SLAs and OLAs, internal and external reporting of client status and service performance where it relates to strategic clients.
- Assist customer-facing teams to provide agreed services and service levels by educating them on clients organisation and needs
- Develop and enact links with Service Strategy and Design to bring the customer voice into the development of the service portfolio
- Ensure best practice policies, processes and methodologies are utilised by service providers through the SDMs
- Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that Experian does.
- Support and, as required, deputise for the Director of Service Relationship Management
- Accountability for progression and completion of SIP and CSIP activity
- Identify opportunities to increase sales of products and services and improve the performance
- Drive Performance for Growth ensuring that all team members have stretching personal objectives, development plans and regular performance reviews to embed a high performance culture
Why choose us?
- Experience of operating as a Service Manager in a large, complex and matrixed corporate environment
- Ability to lead and know what it takes to provide World Class Service
- Excellent people skills and management practices with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Commercial and political acumen
- Strong knowledge of ITIL disciplines and processes, ITIL certification is preferred
- Proven track record of achieving outstanding results within Service Operations
- Influencing others; Thinking Flexibly; Putting the customer first; Communicating clearly
- Able to displays a resilient and adaptable style, track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies / inaccuracies
- Post holder is expected to have experience working at a senior account manager or service manager role in a large corporate organisation
- Customer focused approach with close attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively influence clients, managers, suppliers, peers and subordinates
- Comfortable interfacing across both technical and non-technical teams and departments, and be able to influence at all grade levels.
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process. Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
To learn more about our culture and what it's really like to work here, check out our LinkedIn and social media channels using the hashtags #ExperianLife and #ExperianWay.