We are on the hunt for a passionate graphic designer, with up to 3 years' industry experience, to join our growing national Creative Design team. We're looking for someone with strong creative vision and enthusiasm, looking to build upon their existing skills and learn from other creative disciplines in a fast-paced, progressive environment. You will support the Design Lead in driving quality and creativity throughout the team, while contributing to a positive working culture.
Whether you're designing for print, events, web, virtual reality or motion, the role offers great scope for creativity to bring greater value to our variety of engineering, infrastructure and architectural design projects. You will bring your ideas, passion and problem-solving approaches to help us deliver fresh, creative solutions. You'll be a team player, ensuring that delivery is of the highest standard, both creatively and technically. You will embrace the variety of work, enjoy the buzz of a dynamic working environment and be brimming with creative ideas.Please note: An updated CV and portfolio is a mandate to process your application.
You will be
- A creative thinker who is comfortable talking with clients and colleagues to understand their ideas and bring them to life
- Familiar with the fundamentals of design such as layout, typography and composition, but always looking to learn and improve
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Knowledge of Premiere and After Effects would be advantageous.
- Prepared to push boundaries - happy with day-to-day tasks but always looking for ways to add value
- Passionate, driven and wanting to invest in Creative Design's vision and culture
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Interested in working with digital teams to deliver innovative multi-discipline solutions
Could that be you? We're a diverse bunch and that means we're always looking for people to enrich our studios with fresh points of view. It doesn't really matter if you're a quiet contemplator, an off-the-wall thinker or both of the above - as long you're creative, ambitious and with an eagerness to learn and improve your skills then we want to hear from you.
Who we are
'Creative Design' is not your typical in-house team. We are a creative blend of over 65 designers, developers, visualisers, animators and immersive media specialists, delivering world class interactive solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including EDF Energy, Heathrow Airport, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2, Environment Agency, and the UK Government. We work collaboratively with Atkins' teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.Our Values underpin everything we do:Safety
- We always put your wellbeing first, looking out for each and keeping ach other safe.Integrity
- We are respectful, approachable and understanding, knowing we are never too experienced to learn from others.Collaboration
- We are positive and open, always looking for feedback and ways to improve. We work in partnership with colleagues and clients, using the right people for the task and adapting to each new challenge.Innovation
- We look to inspire everyone around us, making a difference to every project using creative thinking and the latest technology.
We're problem solvers who are excited by working together to find a solution. We create bespoke communications which focus on bringing meaning to content, make information more accessible and add value to projects. We create and implement viable concepts that utilise technology in a way that enhances outcomes and creates efficiencies.Creative Design in the press
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/stem-awards/design/creative-engineering-solutions/ Rewards and Benefits
The Atkins standard benefits package
( http://axis.eu.atkinsglobal.com/uk/peoplematters/rewards/Pages/default.aspx ) is included in the job description template which can be found using the following link: http://axis.eu.atkinsglobal.com/uk/peoplematters/employ/Pages/recruitment.aspx
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.