dunnhumby is the world's leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply insights from nearly one billion shoppers across the globe to create personalised customer experiences in digital, mobile, and retail environments. Our strategic process, proprietary insights, and multichannel media capabilities build loyalty with customers to drive competitive advantage and sustained growth for clients. dunnhumby employs over 2,000 experts in offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas and works with a prestigious group of companies including Tesco, Monoprix, Raley's, Macy's, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, and PepsiCo. For more information, please visit us at www.dunnhumby.com.
dunnhumby is looking for a talented Global Partnership Senior Associate - Software
You will be responsible for driving the successful implementation of strategic alliances at a regional level. You will support the delivery of partnership propositions to clients, providing project management and technical implementations. What you'll be doing:
Who you'll get to work with:
- Provide subject matter expertise for a collaborative, high-performing partner software organization.
- Execute against defined engagement models with selected software partners' implementation teams and facilitate senior stakeholder engagement effectively.
- Lead the programme team in establishing up-to-date and complete (end to end) partnership plans, raci's, roadmaps and marketing objectives and sees through the initial client implementation to ensure success.
- Develop and deliver products, integration mechanics and services to meet agreed partnership requirements.
- Execute the proposed partnership Go-to-Market approach with partners & clients, managing the business operations and resource implications. Ensure aligned objectives, clear responsibilities, ways of working and communications are established between parties.
- Define best practices for new implementations on partnership propositions with the with dunnhumby Engineering, Data Science, Technology and Partnership teams
- Participate in Global Alliance and Partnership Governance - support the interaction between partners, central technology and regional teams.
- Support a regular review of our project implementation by owning the measurement of successful adherence to timelines and deliverable quality for both dunnhumby and the partner.
- Forecast resource requirements, manages risks and issues and aligns programme and project plans with dunnhumby product and market teams.
Within dunnhumby you'll work with the Global Partnership Directors and team, the Global Head of Pre-Sales and their team, regional client leads, Product Directors & product teams, the capability, sales, marketing teams as well as dunnhumby' legal, finance and people & communications teams.
Externally, you'll frequently be in contact with partner managers or directors, the partner technical teams, partner product owners as well as the partner marketing and legal teams. What you'll need: (Essential)
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business or related field Relationship Management Proposition Management New Partner Development Project Management Stakeholder Management A plus if you also have:
A Master's degree or equivalent in any subject New Product Development Industry Trends / Thought Leadership Software Development (Agile, Code Merge) Due Diligence / Strategic Assessment Change Management Financial AnalysisData Analysis and Modelling