- We strive for continuous improvement here at Virgin Holidays and constantly seek opportunities to improve our complaint handling processes and customer experience. Contributing positively to our ambition to be the most loved travel company
- You will be in ongoing, direct contact with customers at all stages of their complaint and may also be involved in complaints that are escalated through ABTA or other 3rd parties
- You will make decisions on the outcomes of complaints in line with company policy and procedures, including offering gestures of goodwill and compensation as appropriate.
- You will be communicating with suppliers to reclaim monies to ensure the best outcome for the customers at minimal cost to the business.
- You will collate information and report on problematic properties/business issues on a regular basis, specifically identifying recurring issues and trends -working with relevant partners to address the issues
- You will provide support to other departments when required by Customer Relations Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team, taking ownership of the post departure customer experience.
To be successful in this role you'll have excellent attention to detail with a passion for solving problems.
We love our company but sometimes there are hiccups so you'll work well in a fast paced environment being adaptable and able to prioritise workload to meet customer demands whilst working towards tight deadlines.
Are you analytical in nature with strong communication skills with a good understanding of Microsoft office?
Do you work well autonomously but love being an integral part of a dynamic team.
We are so proud of our brand so knowledge of Virgin Holidays destinations and systems would be an advantage. If this role sounds like you why not apply today?
Our pioneering spirit and passion keeps our brand vibrantly alive. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the full, as well as a world of travel opportunities including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic global destinations. We also offer a competitive benefits package including pension and private medical schemes, life assurance, child care vouchers and excellent discounts across the Virgin Group of companies. We appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible remote working is available. Be you - our differences make us stronger
Virgin Atlantic and Virgin holidays are equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. O ur aim is to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated and we can unleash the potential of our brilliant mix of people.
Click here to follow us on LinkedIn and view our latest company updates and current live vacancies. To all recruitment agencies:
Virgin Atlantic does not accept unsolicited agency CVs. Please do not send unsolicited CVs to our job openings or to Virgin Atlantic employees. Virgin Atlantic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.