WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
TT Games are on the lookout for a talented Designer to join their Design team, on a full time, permanent basis.Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Game Director and Assistant Game Director the role will involve:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Liaising with Level Directors and Game Director to ensure asset requests are entered into the Game Planner.
- Working with the design team to help design and implement in game mechanics for characters and vehicles.
- Implement, test and balance vehicle handling.
- Working with Game and Level Directors to write and edit in game dialogue.
- Placement of incidental LEGO gameplay objects.
- Implementation within the LED of HUB quests and activities.
- Implementation within the LED of HUB races and puzzles.
- Balancing of gameplay (races/quests/LEGO puzzles/AI enemies).
- Testing and refining HUB gameplay.
- Integration of dialogue within the Level and HUB locations.
- Liaising with other dev team departments in relation to character and vehicle mechanics and abilities.
- Collating and actioning feedback from design leads on character and vehicle mechanics.
- Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Solid understanding of game editing tools and software.
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Previous design experience is desired however not essentialThe Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.