Wealthify is an ambitious, multi-award-winning online investment company located in Penarth, Wales. We're here to inspire anyone to build their future wealth, and we do this by making investing easy, affordable, and accessible.
We want to inspire as many people to invest as possible. We're rapidly growing, and so we're hiring talented people who are purpose driven and want to use and develop their skills to deliver an awesome experience to our customers.
Our team is engaging, inquisitive, and inclusive, reflecting many different beliefs and backgrounds. We welcome people who can bring diversity to our team, and work towards a shared goal to deliver an exceptional investment experience.
What your job will be:
Responding to and assisting any existing and new customers to Wealthify - providing them with a stellar experience with Wealthify at every stage for all of our products.
Dealing with incoming queries via email, phone and Wealthify LiveChat - ensuring accuracy, personality and exceptional customer service shine through each time and maintaining our excellent Trust Pilot Scores.
Explaining to customers how Wealthify works and the benefits of investing - we do not provide financial advice so also ensuring you always inform not advise to help the customer make their own informed decisions about their finances.
Investigating any customer queries or issues promptly and diligently, showing great empathy for any problems that may arise.
Adhering to our compliance procedures and conducting all tasks involved in the onboarding process for new customers.
Skills we're looking for:
We value simplicity, communication, teamwork, trust, and confidence. These core values are what make us tick and keep us all on the same page - not just with how we work individually, but how we engage with each other and the service we offer.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above
- Skilled communicator
- Previous experience working in a customer services environment preferably within Financial services
- Previous experience of at least 3 years working with pension products is desirable
What else we're looking for:
- A team player - friendly, personable, diligent, empathetic, well organised
- Confident with multi-tasking and working both from an operational and support perspective
- Comfortable working in an office environment, an aptitude for computer-based work - a good level of Microsoft Office knowledge and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Hard working and can 'get on with it'- a natural passion to want to work hard and be proud of your work quality and ethic
- Strong organisational skills - multi - tasking and prioritising workload are paramount
What you'll get from us
- £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on skills and experience
- 24 days holiday a year - plus bank holidays (you can earn an extra day's holiday for each full year you are with us, capped at 28 days)
- Flexible working hours 37.5 hours a week between 8am - 6:30pm Monday to Friday. Must be willing to work some Saturdays as the nature of customer support requires this.
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working from home, and all interviews will be carried out remotely. Our offices have recently been refurbished to allow for collaborative working once we can return, although there is scope for remote working where the role and team deliveries allow.
And we have plenty of perks too!
- Annual bonus between 0-20% of your annual salary which is linked to both the company and individual
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Cover (X3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthify - a team to support the health and wellbeing of all staff at Wealthify
- Ministry of Fun - providing plenty of social activities and events throughout the year
- Brand new offices in the picturesque Penarth Marina
- Free office gym
- Free parking nearby
- A collaboration space and games room
- We're a responsible company and are constantly working to improve our culture, ethics, impact on the environment, and our contribution to charitable causes
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic, fun, and friendly company.