Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner
Gousto is one of the most dynamic and fast growing scale-ups in the UK. On a mission to help families enjoy good food, we believe home cooking is important, so we've made it simple. We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with pre-portioned ingredients and recipes cards ready to cook, so there's no more ' what's for dinner ' panic.
Gousto currently leads the category in the UK offering more choice, more delivery options and lower lead times than any other meal-kit retailer. This is really only the beginning though, we have big plans to transform our proposition in 2021 and beyond.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!The role
We're looking for a CRM Manager to join our Growth team, to promote, drive, and optimize the customer journey, multi-channel touchpoints, and the tools we use to achieve our ambitious targets. You will be accountable for defining quality of comms, channel strategy and the data infrastructure required behind them.Platform management and innovations
Customer journey orchestration
- Own our CRM platform and tech: contractual relationships, performance, and data integrity
- Support improvements of our tools, journeys, and processes
- Explore and integrate new solutions with tech to improve our channels and capabilities
- Research and discover new comms best-practices
- Implement new campaigns and/or changes based on business needs
- Advise on online and offline communication and channel strategies
- Track KPIs and success metrics, and measure impact of optimisation and new initiatives
- Manage overall orchestration of CRM journeys
- Monitor comms contacts per week for different customer segments to prevent suboptimal experiences
- Integrate Data Science within Growth, prioritising use-cases, elaborating on tests, productionising models into CRM and existing comms.
- Coordinate with our Tech team to create new campaign triggers and manage data and event requirements.
- Work with customer care to build and deliver the strategy to improve proactive comms journeys and CC interactions
As part of the Growth team, you'll report into the Senior Growth Manager, and you'll work amongst an amazing team of 6, who will support you along the way in order to drive strong decision making, develop resilience together and overwhelmingly scale growth at Gousto whilst having fun along the way.Requirements
- 3-5 years relevant experiences in some of the following fields: CRM, Retention, Digital Product Development, Growth Marketing, Analytics.
- Proficiency in various ESPs with extensive experience in building campaigns, managing data, segmentation and email automation.
- Expertise in campaign delivery processes and best practices, to ensure customer targeting, customer data and optimisation principles.
- Proven experience in in launching commercially successful, customer insight-led campaigns.
- First-hand experience in development of email campaigns using HTML and CSS
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfort with data analysis.
- Leadership experience. Especially in cross-functional projects where you drove change across the business.
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign results, presenting clear findings and actionable next steps.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and react to changes in requirements as the business and team evolves.
- Strong team player, passionate about customer obsession.
- Experience with best practice A/B testing. Running multiple experiments with excellent pre-test analysis, execution and a posteriori measurement
- Experience working with a tech squad. Working alongside product to deliver meaningful outcomes for customers that moved metrics
- Past experience in a fast scaling startup/scaleup.