Would you like to work for a global company that provides its customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success?
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding Customer service with high expectations?
You will need:
- Excellent listening, inter-personal, and probing skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional service, you will have a clear focus on will to win, to ensure that you deliver the highest Customer Service standards and drive Customer satisfaction at every point.
- Provide world class Service to Italian Cardmembers, driving spend, loyalty and engagement, deepening the customer relationship on every call
- Handle a wide range of general and sometimes complex enquiries whilst meeting and exceeding predefined Customer Satisfaction Targets
- Excellent communication skills, handling customer enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, as well as the ability to build cross-center relationships
- Evaluating account status enquiries at point of contact by analysing information and recommending solutions to the Cardmember
- Interpret Product, Policy and Procedure information and guide customers through to resolve their enquiry as First Contact Resolution.
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possess the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.Qualifications
Why American Express?
- Fluent Italian (both written and verbal) is required
- Strong communication skills: articulate, professional, clear and friendly
- Ability to respond professionally to adverse situations in a pressured environment, making quick and accurate decisions when faced with problems such as heavy call volumes, system difficulties and other challenges
- Ability to retain a substantial amount of product information, policies and procedural guidelines
- Productive and results focused. Confident in giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work in a changing environment and to drive change
- Self-motivated and positive thinker, creative and analytical
- Clear judgment and decision making skills - ability to balance customer needs with good business sense
- Availability to work in extended hours and on shifts covering weekends - public holidays.
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).