Who you'll be working with
Capgemini's financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organisation that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance. The focus of your role
In this role, you'll be part of our cards & payments practice, helping to deliver payments transformation programmes, including multi-country implementation of leading payments products for large banks.
For your first project, we are looking for someone to create and maintain requirements for global liquidity and cash management products as part of the ISO20022 migration program. You'll work collaboratively with various cross functional teams in identify the impact and thus roadmap for ensuring the required compliance with ISO20022 regulatory requirements. What you'll do
What you'll bring
- Act as subject matter expert on the ISO20022, cash management/payments domain
- Create the requirement artifacts e.g. functional specification document, use cases, requirement traceability matrix, business test cases and process mapping documents, user stories for agile projects.
- Perform customer/business facing roles at end user locations, conducting requirement workshops, SME interviewing for requirement engineering and prioritisation etc
- Communicate the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advise upon the potential introduction of such technology
- Undertake feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and present proposals to clients
Why we're different
- An in-depth understanding of the IT application landscape of retail banks and/or cards/payments vendor technologies
- Knowledge of products and solutions focusing on commercial payments, transaction banking, or payment hub solutions.
- Good understanding of the payment schemes and e2e flows for domestic (ACH, RTP and RTGS), cross border payments scheme at least for 1-2 countries
- Solid understanding of payment formats such as ISO20022 (HVPS, CBPR+), SWIFT MT standards
- Experience defining and documenting testable, technical and functional requirements; mapping high level solution design through to user story via defined process (utilising Jira), including testability, using latest BDD methods (Gherkin/Cucumber executable test/acceptance criteria)
- Thorough understanding of Global Transaction Banking and Cash Management products
- Appreciation of cards & payments industry global trends, regulatory and compliance initiatives
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs. What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.