Agile Business Analyst - Multiple LocationsLocation:Newcastle Upon Tyne, Manchester, EdinburghAccenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Senior Analyst, Specialist, Associate Manager Please Note:
Due to the nature of client work you will be undertaking, you will need to be willing to go through a Security Clearance process as part of this role. Furthermore, due to the nature of this role, you will need to be willing and able to work from our Newcastle office 5-days per week.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOAs a team:
Our Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where we deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture thatthrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunitiesthat candrive your career in new and exciting ways
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.In our team you will learn:
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
Read More of the Job Description
Qualifications Please Note:
Due to the nature of client work you will be undertaking, you will need to be willing to go through a Security Clearance process as part of this role. Furthermore, due to the nature of this role, you will need to be willing and able to work from our Newcastle office 5-days per week. As a Business Analyst, you will:
The following skills and experience are essential for this role:
- Work on a Financial Services project to design payment processing features.
- Create functional designs, sequence diagrams, process flows, business rules catalogues and product backlog items to agree detailed requirements with client product owners and clearly communicate what needs to be developed and tested to the feature teams.
- Work with client product owners to identify and manage any change to requirements or design.
Set yourself apart:
- Experience in utilising one or more structured techniques for requirements elicitation and refinement such as Observation, Interviews, Workshops or Prototyping
- Experience in utilising one or more structured techniques for solution design such as Design Thinking, UML or BPMN
- The ability to understand business change needs, and can assess the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in utilising one or more tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Visio or Excel
- Can demonstrate an understanding of and practical experience with either an Agile or Waterfall delivery methodology, can appreciate the similarities and differences in both and would embrace working in the appropriate methodology as needed
- Obtaining satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance - which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application
What's in it for you
- Ability tocommunicate effectively with clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Proven history of working within a complex and diverse delivery environment.
- Hold a professional BA Certification.
- Experienced in supporting test activities and implementation planning.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams, and/or multiple projects, while delivering Agile at scale.
- Experience in capturing and generating of User Stories within the Banking or Financial Services Industry
- Commercial knowledge and experience of UX design.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.