Welcome to VERCIDA website.
Skip to main content
Did you know that users who have filled in their profile details are 42 times more likely to get matched with the right employer?
Help us find the best workplace for you by sharing more about yourself.
We will never disclose your information with others.
Gender Networks (formerly The Network of Networks for Gender) brings together gender employee network leaders, chairs, co-chairs and D&I leads from a broad range of industries and sectors to:
- Share best practice, particularly relating to the running of a gender network
- Educate our members in terms of gender campaigns, initiatives that affect working women
- Enable our members, through the leverage of best practice, to develop effective growth strategies within their networks
- Provide a platform for cross-company, network collaboration
- Facilitate network hacks to help networks grow
- Support and educate network leaders by expanding their knowledge of their peer group network campaigns, strategies, events and gender initiatives
- Provide a forum for our members to meet other network leaders
- Provide opportunities for network to network mentoring