Qualifications: Skills and attributes for success
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something valuable and useful for product end-users
- Define and implement innovative solutions for product direction and user experience.
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams to develop proper user experience requirements for projects and products
- Oversee the user experience from concept to deployment (and beyond) of blockchain solutions
- Propose user interactions and visual design for a product (or suite of products) Effectively communicate design concepts (leveraging sketches, story boards, wireframes, mock-ups, etc.)
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter-able to work on his/her own initiative with minimal supervision
To qualify for the role you must have and showcase experience with
Ideally, you'll also have
- Python / Django
- Microsoft active Directory experience
- Microsoft Web App
- HTML - CSS
- API experience
- Azure experience
Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions with a strong interest in blockchain and associated concepts. What we look for
We're interested in self-motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. Someone who can easily function in a collaborative, high demand, performance-driven environment. In addition we're looking for people who recognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and are sought after as people developers. If you're passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients' with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
Excellent training and development opportunities through established programs and on-the-job training
Feedback on your performance that will accelerate your growth About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.