Description Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off (Days or Nights)Number of positions available: 4
Gousto is the UK's leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe's fastest-growing independent companies, you'll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech are at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we've connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we'll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we're only just getting started.
Our mission is to reduce food waste and we've committed to cutting down the plastic in our boxes by 50% by the end of the year, this is one of the larger projects the team are working on at the moment.
Join us and let's dream big and deliver bigger. Unbox possibility.
The Transport Coordinator is responsible for the day to day running of the inbound and outbound transport function, you will ensure that all deliveries and collections are booked in at the correct site and adherence to the appropriate schedule.
You will act as a point of contact for stakeholders outside of this function (Warehouse, Planning, Technical, Production, Logistics) and ensure good cross functional relationships are created and maintained between the teams, you will focus on delivering improvements to your teams processes and the wider supply chain.
You will continually challenge behaviours and processes to find smarter ways of working that contribute towards a noiseless inbound and outbound operation.
What you'll do (job tasks and responsibilities)
- Oversee the day to day operations of the inbound function
- Booking in suppliers/hauliers to inbound booking tool
- Monitor and manage day to day adherence of the inbound and outbound schedule and notifying the relevant departments of any issues
- Chasing hauliers/suppliers on non arrivals and rebook where required
- Generate the relevant paperwork required for warehouse and hauliers
- Be the contact point for all drivers onsite
- Liaise with the relevant distribution networks to communicate any changes to schedule
- Confidently report data on a daily/weekly basis
- Be the liaison between the warehouse, technical and planning on rejections and return to supplier
- Continually look to Identify and implement improvements to the inbound and outbound process
- Work closely with the warehouse team and planning and logistics to monitor, measure and feedback supplier performance
- Generate transport bookings for inter site transfers, supplier collections and any ad hoc requirements.
- Stock intake accuracy
- OTIF & Arrival compliance
- Inbound utilisation
- Process governance
- Documentation compliance
Skills, knowledge and abilities required to be effective in this position
- A strong ability to multi task in fast-paced evolving environment
- Competency with Microsoft Excel
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Very high attention to detail
- Have a detailed understanding of distribution and warehouse systems
- Flexible working pattern to support a 7-day function
- Experience working in a food supply chain environment
- Experience using ERP, WMS systems is desirable
You're a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You show initiative and are a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You'll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today's good is tomorrow's mediocre. We're always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people's skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto stash - hoodie, notepad, mug