Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure. Role title: Business and Process Analyst (SD-WAN) Colt Level: S2 Business Unit: Programme Office (Concept to Market) Reports to: Senior Programme Manager Location: London/Barcelona Role purpose
We are looking for an experienced professional in the space of business and process analysis to join Colt on our journey of continuous improvement! In this role, you will lead the business and process analysis work streams for new product development
projects and programs in line with Colt's Service Excellence strategy. Contributing to the Colt strategic program, the successful applicant will advocate and affect change by influencing decision makers and persuading operational people to adopt different working practices.
You will be in charge of deploying effective business improvement approaches tools and techniques and aligning business requirements and business strategy in a delivery role. Key accountabilities
Role specific requirements Skills & Experience
- Work with the product management and business to translate inputs into detailed business requirements
- Work with the network architecture team and engineering team to form a solution
- Underpin the requirements & design by requesting/performing in depth & ad-hoc analytical work for existing business performance using the data analysis function. Use these to prioritize requirements and predict outcomes.
- Build risk control matrix where possible
- Facilitate Customer experience workshops and develop Customer journeys
- Understand the rationale for analysis approach and contribute to deciding the agreed approach
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for business initiatives
- Work within AGILE delivery methodology
What we offer:
- Experience supporting new product development and launches
- Track record of successful Business Analysis and process improvement work in AGILE project deliveries
- Capability to gather, validate and understand a wide variety of detailed information yet remain focused on the 'big picture'
- Experience in Networking technologies, i.e. SDWAN, SDN/NFV
- Ideally good understanding of existing organisation, key stakeholders and existing processes
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change; operates effectively in a geographically spread organisation
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Fluency in English; further language skills would be an advantage
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
•Flexible working and relaxed dress code
•Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
•Pension and insurance options
•Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
•Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace