In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job Duties
- Daily transactions reconciliations
- Monthly holdings reconciliaitions
- Supporting projects and testing
- Process improvements
- High volume Stock Reconciliation experience
- Working background in an investment management company
- Good prioritising skills and ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Good PC skills
- Robust technical investment knowledge/experience relevant to role.
- Strong experience of oversight and processing controls/knowledge.
- Proven experience of challenging historic working practises, suggesting process improvements
- Proven experience of dealing with and influencing peers and across teams.
- Collaborative and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Self-assured networking across Front Office, Investment Operations environments.
- Evidence of effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- A proven track record of being flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Ability to understand issues, find creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- Experience of implementing projects.
- Ability to challenge debate and influence internally and externally.
- Robust communication skills both verbally and written, with an ability to successfully articulate issues clearing and logically.
- Strong analytical and written skills.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.