Wealthify is an ambitious, multi-award-winning online investment company located in Penarth, Wales. We're here to inspire anyone to build their future wealth, and we do this by making investing easy, affordable, and accessible. We also have a range of ethical products that give our customers the opportunity to do good with their money.
We want to inspire as many people to invest as possible. We're rapidly growing, and so we're hiring talented people who are purpose driven and want to use and develop their skills to deliver an awesome experience to our customers.
We have an inclusive company culture and welcome people who can bring diversity to our team. We are looking for someone who is engaging and inquisitive and wants to work with us to deliver an exceptional investment experience. The role
We're looking for a motivated partnerships/affiliates executive to join Wealthify's in-house digital marketing team. The successful candidate will support the digital marketing manager to take Wealthify's existing affiliates channel and transform it into a best in class set up.
We work with some of the biggest partners and affiliates in Finance, but we need more! We're looking for someone who can bring their skills and experience to discover new partnership and affiliate opportunities, as well as nurture relationships with existing partners to maximise their potential and streamline the account management processes.
This is an exciting time for the right person to manage and get the best out of a new partnerships platform, so someone with experience with affiliate networks or partner platforms would be a benefit.
The right candidate would also be comfortable getting stuck into a variety of tasks, taking ownership of campaigns that will drive new customer growth, and working collaboratively with teams from the wider business to deliver the best results and share knowledge. You'll work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team, wider marketing team and B2B team, so good communication skills are a must. The person we're looking for
- 1+ years' experience working in an affiliate marketing/partnerships role.
- Experience working with an affiliate network or partnership platform would be desirable.
- A marketing degree or qualification would be a plus but is not essential.
- A sharp commercial thinker to come up with innovative offers and negotiate the best CPA deals for Wealthify and the partner.
- Experience of updating landing pages using a content management system (CMS).
- Highly organised to deliver campaigns and admin tasks, associated with partner management, for multiple partners on time.
What you'll get from us
- Strong attention to detail (both written and numerical) is a must as there are large spend levels, processes, and regulations to work with.
- Pro-active, professional and a team player.
- Competitive Salary
- An environment where you can develop your skills and experience, supported by people who are passionate about what they do.
- 24 days holiday a year - plus bank holidays (you'll earn an extra day holiday for each full year you're with us, up to 28 days)
- Flexible working hours in line with business needs
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working from home, and all interviews will be carried out remotely. Our offices have recently been refurbished to allow for collaborative working once we can return, although there is scope for remote working where the role and team deliveries allow. And we have plenty of perks too!
- Annual bonus between 0-20% of your annual salary which is linked to both the company and individual performance.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Cover (X3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthify - a team to support the health and wellbeing of all staff at Wealthify
- Ministry of Fun - providing plenty of social activities and events throughout the year
- Picturesque office in Penarth Marina
- Free office gym
- Free parking nearby
- A collaboration space and games room
- We're a responsible company and are constantly working to improve our culture, ethics, impact on the environment, and our contribution to charitable causes