At Reward Gateway, we're driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to "make the world a better place to work." Since 2007, we've been right by the side of the world's most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We're more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we're constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission and to achieve our mission, we need to create meaningful and engaging conversations with potential clients. Our industry is HR tech and our objective is to increase employee engagement.
The goal of a Sales Development Rep is to join our global company of over 400+ employees in four different countries to develop quality sales qualified leads to build the sales pipeline for our Sales Consultants.
In this role you will primarily connect with HR professionals to understand their business, their people challenges and their key objectives in order to start a conversation as to how Reward Gateway could assist them.
Some of your Responsibilities & Core Duties will be:
- Using forward thinking and innovative ways to approach potential new Reward Gateway clients.
- Calling, emailing and recording creative videos to gain attention of and wow prospects
- Working with researchers to approach the UK's most exciting businesses
- Collaborate with Consultants to sell HR tech platforms
- Nurture relationships to build a strong pipeline of new business
- Completing and maintaining Salesforce CRM accurately
- Attending networking events to drive business development
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
- Experience of selling to B2B customers
- Proven experience within a phone base selling environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proven successful track record of deliverables against KPIs
- Winning as part of a team
The Interview Process:
Be comfortable. Be you.
- Telephone interview with our recruitment team
- Video call interview with the Hiring Team
- Take home assessment task
- Final interview with the Head of Sales Development & Director of SMB Sales with an assessment presentation
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.