The Residential Sales Analyst
will support the Sales & Marketing Director in achieving sales and revenue targets across the portfolio. Working on behalf of the sales team, you will support the business for all business plan, new business, and reporting enquiries. You will also be looking to drive continuous improvement in processes, reporting systems and ensuring sales data is accurate in sales CRM system (Salesforce). You will be expected to have a strong understanding of the London & wider UK residential housing market using a variety of systems and data to help inform key business decisions.Responsibilities
Skills & Capabilities:
- Prepare regular timely & consistent reporting of Sales Performance to key stakeholders
- Continually enhance reporting capabilities on all aspects of sales & settlement risk in the business
- Ensure adoption of Lendlease CRM system is implemented and manage any future implementations on behalf of Sales
- Liaise with key stakeholders and departments within the business being the point of contact for internal sales enquiries including Development, New Business, IT & finance
- Monitor market conditions using multiple analytical systems and constant liaison with agents
- Ensure consistent approach to Sales Strategy & reporting across all current and future phases of Sales developments & New Business bids
- Ensure live and future sales developments are tracking in line with project business plans
- Regularly review revenues to ensure we are maximising revenue within the business
- Oversee data quality is maintained within CRM system that will contribute to informed strategic decisions
- Ensure sales processes and procedures are compliant with internal Lendlease policy and legislation
- Support Sales & Marketing Director with ad hoc reports
- Highly experienced data analyst with demonstrable knowledge of the property market and able to collate and analyse data in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing databases or CRM system, creating dashboards, extracting reports, and ensuring data quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce accurate, detailed and high-level reports and forecasts to a high standard for effective interaction with internal and, to a lesser extent, external stakeholders
- Pro-active approach and keen to take on new tasks and procedures
- Good organisation skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the dynamics of the London residential market
- Have a deep network of London residential developers and sales agents (desirable)
- Experience in Power BI desirable but must show willingness to learn
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people. Imagine what more you can do here.
L endlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.