Company DescriptionWe're changing up Britain
We're on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain's potential. There's never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We're accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We're changing up Britain's digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations. A rewarding career
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £32,000
depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days' holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme
, and private healthcare.How can you change it up?
The PIA Administrator Regional Team Leader will be accountable for the submission of data for their given region. In this role, you will line manage all Administrators within their region and ensure KPIs are met by driving efficiency through process improvement and automation of processes. You will work closely with the key stakeholders within their region to ensure they deliver a great service. In addition to this, you will be responsible for first line escalations to Openreach for their area. They will lead from the front and be a high performing member of the team
You will be managing and leading a team of Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA) administrators for a given region, as well as the activities within that region. PIA is the 3rd party portal that telecoms companies can utilise to view and access Openreach's network infrastructure. We use this infrastructure to deploy our own fibre cables by sharing space in both their underground (ducts) and overground (poles) networks. Working with stakeholders, you will ensure that quality information is shared and that any peaks/troughs in demand are understood, providing regular updates on the progress of NAs. Your other responsibilities will also include:
What will you bring to the role?
- Driving the improvement in KPI measures through process improvement and process automation and ensuring that the team can scale up submissions for continued increasing use of PIA.
- Using effective process to ensure submissions are compliant with PIA rule sets.
- Ensuring data is correctly captured right first time.
- Supporting City Teams and the wider business with knowledge of PIA.
- Submitting data to Openreach for NAs/NOIs.
- Being responsible for the first line escalations to Openreach for any issues/delays.
- Keeping up to date with any changes to the PIA product.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need to have sound understanding of the PIA product as well as be able yo understand and interpret technical information. You will also have:
Our unique culture
- The ability to understand technical information and interpret plans.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and data skills and data driven approach.
- Creative problem solver.
- The ability to work cross functionally.
- Excellent organisational skills.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we're united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we're passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together. Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
#LI-JH1 Additional Information
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.