The role of the Premium Travel & Concierge Agent will be to deliver superior service to Card Members visiting the American Express Centurion Lounge, located in London Heathrow Airport.
In this role, they will be the face of American Express to our customers, acting as ambassadors of the brand. Working as a cohesive team, they will have the ability to excite our customers and deliver on the brand promise.
A successful agent within the Centurion Lounge will have a passion for delivering extraordinary service to our best Card Members, in a customer facing environment. Our agents are highly skilled and motivated, providing travel, card, concierge and lifestyle services to American Express Card Members. Acting as a consultant, our agents will tailor our products and services to assist Card Members with their immediate needs and deepening their relationship with American Express.
It is our mission to become essential to our Card Members by providing differentiated products and services. It is our duty to make Membership come to life every day. Agents do this by:
- Welcoming and providing access to our Card Members upon arrival at reception
- Being accountable and taking ownership of the customer's experience from beginning to end
- Creating innovative ways to resolve customers' issues or concerns to win their brand loyalty; ultimately making loyal enthusiast out of the customer
- Employing the Customer First philosophy in meeting customers' needs and expectations
- Providing concierge and lifestyle recommendation
- Providing travel consultation and minimal reservation assistance
- Accommodating needs of our Card Members, by partnering with our food and beverage lounge partners
Lounge Hours of operation are from 05:30 to 22:00 Monday to Sunday including bank holidays. Hours are subject to change due to business need and some flexibility is required to accommodate Card Member needs.
The job is physically located in the Heathrow Airport.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated recent experience servicing premium customers
- Airline, lounge or travel industry experience required, including reservation experience
- Passion for servicing customers with proactive solutions
- Exceptional communication skills, delighting the customer with every single interaction
- The ability to listen to the customer's needs, in turn offering confident recommendations, resulting in high satisfaction from the customer with the service they received
- Must exhibit the utmost professionalism and maintain a positive attitude in all interactions
- The ability to rely and collaborate with your colleagues is essential, as the lounge is a very active, fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively, when unanticipated situations may arise, putting the Card Members' experience at the forefront of everything you do
- Must be resourceful and capable of using the Internet effectively to research
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment and being resilient
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays is essential
- Light to moderate lifting may be required for certain job tasks
Why American Express?
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make.
At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).