Top 10 reasons to work with GlaxoSmithKline
A global leader in healthcare, GlaxoSmithKline has a 150-year legacy of improving health and well-being. The company understands that their employees...
Welcome to VERCIDA website.Skip to main content
Job Reference: WD210900
Job type Job locationBrentford, UK
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Assists with design, implementation, and ongoing monitoring and reporting of privileged access controls
• Provides consultation, facilitation and analytical support to ensure internal controls are properly aligned and implemented to ensure privileged access compliance
• Provides guidance and support to management, process, and control owners on responsibilities.
• Consults with leadership on complex control-related issues
• Provides consulting to senior level management on internal audit activities and results as well as risk mitigation initiatives in response to audit findings
• Educates and influences business partners on control design and effectiveness and recommends actions to increase effectiveness of those controls
• Develops effective working relationships with Technical and Application Operations team
• Provides best practices regarding key controls to influence and effectively communicate control solutions to all appropriate parties. Provides guidance, training and motivation necessary to create control awareness, ownership and accountability to all
• Consults with Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security, Internal Audit and external Audit, Corporate Compliance, Legal and other appropriate parties sharing expertise and knowledge to strengthen the IT control environment
• Participates in special projects and performs other related activities as assigned
• 5+ years of audit experience
• Knowledge of Identity Access Management principles and industry best practices
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Understanding of Database authentication methods and techniques
• Experience with CyberArk Privileged Threat Analytics or other Privileged Access Tools a plus
• Highly self-motivated, directed, and can work independently without supervision
• Desire to learn and grow with existing IAM team
• CISSP, CISM and/or CISA a plus
• ISACA - Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
Play an important role in delivering our mission
Be an essential part of diverse, global team
Develop others as part of your own professional growth
Interested in Joining the Team?
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and/or CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing Date: COP 25th June 2019
GSK has a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world. We're a science-led healthcare company with more than 100,000 people working in 115 countries. Each year we produce around 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Our focus of helping people do more, feel better and live longer is at the center of all that we aim to do.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.
GlaxoSmithKline aims to create an inclusive workplace to attract and retain the most talented people from all backgrounds and cultures. Its focus is...
GSK has created 100 diversity champions who are helping activate GSK’s diversity agenda in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. The...
"We should be much more proactive about sponsoring and supporting all types of diversity to get to the senior leadership positions,” say...
Congratulations to GlaxoSmithKline's UK LGBT+ employee resource group, Spectrum, which has been named a Top 10 staff network by the British LGBT+ Awar...
Elaine’s story: following the journey of a respiratory medicine 22 November 2017 Related tags: Asthma COPD Research and development Respirator...
Mental health accounts for the loss of 70 million workdays a year in the UK alone, according to the Mental Health Foundation, yet so many people do no...
From 17th – 21st July, GSK celebrated inclusion week as a Global Company, and had speakers at GSK House and regionally. External speakers came a...