Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization's talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world's leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our UK team, managing external and internal recruitment end-to-end. This is a permanent position based on a client site in Reading with a global corporate technology business.
Working with your colleagues you will be responsible to source and deliver the best candidates at a variety of levels, across all required disciplines. You will need to source permanent candidates through all available channels (including advertising, social media, referrals, direct sourcing, agency, etc). In doing so you should achieve excellent customer satisfaction results and exceed the Customer's expectations ensuring resourcing targets and SLAs are met.
Over time you will become a subject matter expert for your business area/region and be expected to use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships through regular face to face or telephone conversations with client managers and stakeholders and with preferred suppliers, support staff and Pontoon management
We aim to provide the best-in-class recruitment experience - You will own the candidate relationship throughout the recruitment lifecycle, including pre-screening, interview preparation and providing feedback.
As well as all external recruitment the team manage the recruitment process for senior internal vacancies.
You will manage the full recruitment process:
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process
- Devise individual recruitment strategy campaigns agreeing key milestones and timelines
- Prepare Job Advert copy & actual posting of roles to careers site/external job boards
- Pre-screen candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Assisting the managers in highlighting strengths and weaknesses of short-listing and providing support to managers interviewing candidates
- Provide objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
- Manage the offer process for successful candidates
- Proven, relevant experience of working as a permanent recruitment consultant in the UK market
- Experience of Direct Sourcing gained in technology sector
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency)
- Demonstrable Client Management skills
- Delivery of large volume of requirements 30+ and prioritize work accordingly
- Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of recruiting within Europe
- RPO Experience
- Running Media Campaigns
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application!
- Primary work location is Reading, UK. This position may involve travel to London and other UK sites
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called 'sensitive information' (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- EEO is the Law
- OFCCP - EEO is the Law
- Affirmative Action Statement