Motor Claims Handler - Third Party Capture (outbound calls) Location:
Surrey St, Norwich Contract terms:
Permanent, Full time- 35 Hrs per week Working Hours:
Shift patterns covering the hours of 8am-8pm Monday- Friday (Rotation of 1 late per week (11am-7pm/12pm-8pm) and some weekends including Saturdays and Sundays. Salary:
from £19,700 up to £23,500, dependent on skills, experience, and qualifications (+ Benefits)
We currently have fantastic opportunities to join Aviva's award-winning, and market-leading, Motor Claims Team! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and feel you have an empathetic customer service style with an aptitude for sales, we would love to hear from you!
Please click on the video link for an insight on how we help our customers at their times of need:
As part of the Third Party Claims team, you will contact Third Parties to establish their intentions if they are a non-fault party to understand their needs and what matters to them. You will be able to articulate the benefits of using Aviva's services and build an instant rapport with our Third Party customers. By converting the right Third Parties we are able to control costs, improve the Third Parties journey and create new customers. For this particular team, previous experience or a flare for sales would be advantageous but by no means essential.
We expect our Claims Handlers to show empathy on every call, alongside being able to juggle multiple tasks at pace, working within a dynamic, agile team. We will assess all these essential skillsets during our interview process, which will involve all applicants completing a role play exercise - where we will expect you to think on your feet and showcase your strong customer service & rapport building skills.
Our Claims Handlers are based at our Norwich, Surrey St office. A thorough, six-week office-based training course will kick-start your career here at Aviva, with the option to work some days per week from home once you have completed all the necessary courses (including further, supported training).Skills/experience required:
What will you get for this role?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking, and prioritising responsibilities
- Ambitious, sales-driven personality, with a can-do attitude when it comes to making outbound calls to our customers
- Team player mentality, with a willingness to learn and help others out
- Passionate about delivering brilliant customer service i.e., someone who takes pride in producing a high standard of work and putting the customer first
- Embrace and supports change, matched with the ability to share ideas and suggestions to improve our customers' journey
- Thrives undertaking digital & online tasks, and can demonstrate strong I.T skills, with prior experience of using software like Microsoft Outlook and Word.
Working at Aviva
- Salary from £19,700 up to £23,500 , per annum - depending on skills, experience, and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring risk handling is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with a diverse group of backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job
. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email
stating that you have a disclosed
disability, and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daisy Holmes a call on +44 7436 672007 or send an email to [email protected]
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010
*. By 'minimum criteria'
we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.