WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.About WarnerMedia
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO,HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.The Job
The position is based at Warner Bros. De Lane Lea, which provides sound and picture post production as well as Dailies services for feature films and television. WBDLL comprises of comprehensive facilities including Sound Re-Recording and ADR stages, Grading Theatres, Preview Theatres and a full complement of highly-equipped supporting departments in addition to cutting rooms and a bar/café based in the heart of Soho and at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden.
The Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for all facility maintenance issues at WBDLL's Soho facility.The Daily
- Ensure the facility is clean and in proper working order at all times.
- Provide 1st line support to all staff and clients for any facility maintenance issues.
- Liaise with and coordinate 3rd party contractors where necessary including, but not limited to, Cleaners, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical, Pest Control etc. Accurately complete all necessary paperwork.
- To liaise with operational and scheduling staff to ensure the seamless delivery of services.
- To manage inventory of furniture as well as the moving and installation of furniture according to staff and client needs. This will require heavy lifting.
- To carry out regular facility checks related to Health and Safety including, but not limited to, water temperature testing, fire alarm weekly checks and PPE stock as well as maintaining complete records of these checks for audit purposes.
- To be completely aware of the Health and Safety policies in place at WBDLL and be responsible for conducting Risk Assessments, staff safety inductions as well as maintaining complete records of these duties for audit purposes.
- Ad hoc decorating, carpentry or installation work where required.
The Nice to Haves
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to create an immediate rapport with clients and staff.
- Ability to understand staff and client needs and priorities by questioning in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in an organised manner.
- Good general carpentry, metal work, and plumbing skills
- GCSE or higher education
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
- Ideal (but not essential): IOSH
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.