We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing/CRM professional to join our Marketing team as Head of Marketing Automation
for our UK &I and EMEA regions. Please note this role can be based in either our Nottingham or London offices.
This is a key leadership role for B2B marketing within our Digital Media function. You will lead the Marketing Automation strategy across UK&I and EMEA regions, developing audiences and engaging both clients and prospects. You will work in collaboration with global and regional reams, leading a team of 8 data, strategy and automation marketing experts to scale our cross-channel engagement capabilities. This is a truly unique, cross-regional role and will be pivotal to Experian's growth and meeting our future ambitions. What is the Head of Marketing Automation responsible for?
Reporting to our Head of Digital Media & Marketing, you will pioneer our marketing automation evolution as we move to a data driven automated marketing approach across our suite of propositions, leveraging SaaS marketing technology tools including SalesForce, Eloqua and Adobe Experience Manager. You will act as a thought-leader for the region, be a GDPR Jedi and have the clear mission to maximise the value of our database.
You can expect to be responsible for:
What are we looking for?
- Creating & embedding end-to-end MA strategy, including your operating model, data and workflow processes
- Managing an awesome team of 8 marketing experts, being an inspirational leader and hands on mentor
- Management and implementation of automation processes - including hands-on structuring of marketing campaigns, lead scoring models and data segmentation processes.
- Execution of complex, behaviour and trigger-based campaigns.
- Deliver, manage & optimise robust programs throughout the customer lifecycle - including prospecting, lead nurture, conversion, upsell/cross-sell, engagement and retention
- Develop a data-driven & audience-led approach across all direct client communications
- Manage the lead lifecycle and implement scoring practices to assess leads.
- Carry out A/B testing and ongoing optimization on automated marketing Campaigns.
- Ownership includes:
- - Single source view of client contacts and marketing performance data - ensure data integrity
- - Optimisation & automation of customer lifecycle - including next best product/offer/message
- - Future proof the business for growth
- Ownership for scheduling, delivery, optimisation and reporting of MA/CRM programs
- Successfully manage global resources/agencies/partners to meet timelines and budgets to brief
- Development of test & learn strategies and ongoing campaign optimisation - marginal gains approach
- Effective stakeholder management and business sign-off and governance is adhered too
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements within role responsibility and escalate issues quickly. Pro-actively identify risks and make recommendation to mitigate these
- Understand and adhere to specific regulatory obligations and company policies and procedures
- Managing KPIs across revenue, engagement and conversion
We're looking for a data driven technical specialist who will own strategy, execution, measurement and reporting. You will have responsibility for all direct communications across the region, and will work with field marketing, sales leadership, web, creative, field and technology teams and so being able to work collaboratively is key to this role. We're looking for:
- Proven experience using marketing automation CRM (such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo, ExactTarget, Responsys, Silverpop, Unica, Neolane, Adobe Campaign etc).
- Experience with database marketing platforms
- Technical expertise in the setup of campaigns, email communications, customer journeys, dynamic functionality, web and digital marketing analytics and other platform specific tasks
- Experience managing a team (small or large!), developing individuals as you go
- Willingness to balance leadership with a hands-on approach to implementation and problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of related legislation, i.e GDPR, PECR
- Ideally experience within a global/matrix/larger scale organisation
- Advanced or admin-level experience with Salesforce
- Strong data/analytical capability with a focus on results and delivering against commercial targets
- Any Marketing/CRM or platform qualifications/certifications are desirable
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus but not essential
It would be an added bonus if you have experience working on a global/cross-border level, but this is not essential.
Does this sound like it could be your next role? We look forward to receiving your application.