About the Role
Reporting to the Director - Pension and Benefits, and working alongside a Senior Benefit Adviser, this new role will play a key role in strengthening and developing the employee benefits offering across the 13 countries of FTI EMEA. The role features taking a lead on all things benefits in defined countries, playing a key role in multiple projects, and helping drive multiple initiatives across the region
FTI is a rapidly growing and highly dynamic professional services firm, with an impressive track record of success. Our role offers extensive opportunities to develop new skills, broaden experience and a chance to bring real value as we invest. What You'll Do
Qualifications & Experience
- Point person for benefits matters in circa 5 EMEA countries, working with local contacts, including "BAU", benchmarking, renewals, data oversight and associated communications
- Lead/support/contribute to multiplicity of benefit and pension projects including roll out of new benefits to specific countries, benefit harmonisation exercises, automation of benefit enrolments/onboarding and exits/offboarding, build out of benefit content within the HR Service Centre, and rollout of benefit management software etc etc,
- Contribute to broader HR initiatives, such as health and wellbeing
- Partner effectively with the HR Service Centre, HR Business Partners, payroll teams, brokers and external vendors to ensure smooth running of deliverables
- Design, build, communicate and deliver upskilling initiatives, work instruction and communications collateral development, training to ensure consistent knowledge/processes across the region
- Point of contact for benefits questions, ensuring they are all answered in a timely and efficient manner
- Graduate degree (2i and above) or equivalent combination of experience and qualification
- Demonstrable employee benefits and pension knowledge and experience, ideally across EMEA, within fast moving corporate/professional services environments
- Experience of supporting flexible benefits portals - ideally 'Darwin'
- Management of benefit implementation projects - inc project planning, employee communication and building supporting processes
- Diligent, methodical and organised approach to work complemented by a high attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in a busy, fast-paced innovative environment subject to multiple shifting priorities
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a variety of individuals at different levels of seniority
- Innovative and resourceful, with an aptitude for continuous improvement
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility and drive task completion
- Collaborative team player - flexible and adaptable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
#LI-MD1 Our Benefits
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more. About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.