Gousto are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
Providing administrative support in order to meet the department objectives by accurate and timely processing of information.
What you'll do
- Using the Engineering activity planning system to issue weekly jobs.
- Tracking jobs complete & to be rescheduled.
- Tracking engineering downtime & compiling a priority list of issues.
- Purchase Order placement, finance tracking & invoice queries & supplier liaison.
- Data analysis.
- Tracking & supporting the department in delivering key KPI's.
Skills, knowledge and abilities required to be effective in this position
- Demonstrable experience of working with Computerised Systems; Purchasing, Parts Ordering.
- Good communicator with the engineering team and many internal as well as external contacts.
- Previous administration experience is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience gained within a similar role preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to analyse data to diagnose business performance.
- A high level of computer literacy - in particular, Excel as creating reports is part of the role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to confidently and effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Financial Acumen
- Admin business tools; Excel, Google, word etc
- Desire to learn is essential; Any development skills or qualifications will be sponsored as part of this new role.
You're a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You're initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You'll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today's good is tomorrow's mediocre. We're always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people's skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.