- Regular reporting on usage and performance of recruitment advertising, digital and social media channels
- Support with ad-hoc employer branding activity such as event collateral, internal comms etc.
Skills & Attributes for Success:
- Knowledge of and expertise in digital and social media as well as an understanding of its benefits for recruitment
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels, as well as external agency suppliers
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Good relationship management and team working abilities
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A background in experienced hire employer branding gained within an advertising agency, or a similar role in a professional services, financial services or technology company
- Exposure to senior internal stakeholders, external clients and suppliers
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Experience of working within a professional services partnership
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.