At EY, technology is embedded in the solutions and services we provide to our clients and underpins everything that we do - we create value through developing transformational solutions across tax, risk, strategy, finance, law, people and operations.
Our clients are turning to us to understand how they can gain business value in their people function from emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, digital reality and blockchain. We use modern techniques and approaches to solving new and existing business challenges, learning from contemporaries in the technology world.
People Advisory Services (PAS) integrates all of our people-related offerings and services into a single global sub-service line of over 10,000 people delivering over $1.4bn in revenue, through solving our clients' biggest workforce challenges.
The EMEIA PAS Centre of Excellence for Innovation and Technology mandate is to accelerate the innovation and technology transformation across our PAS business in the EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) Area. We will use innovation, technology and data to create long-term value for our people, our business and our clients. We strive to be recognised as the most innovative, technology enabled and value adding provider of People Advisory Services in the market. If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative environment within a rapidly growing business, read on. The opportunity
We are looking for an accomplished Business Analyst to join our EMEIA PAS Centre of Excellence for Innovation and Technology
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with the client and agile delivery teams to ensure the solutions and services provided meet the needs and goals of Product Owners and end users. The role is highly collaborative, working closely as part of the design function and development teams.Qualifications:
Key responsibilities include:
Skills and attributes for success
- Design and deliver high quality solutions and services that are delivered to meet client and business stakeholder expectations
- Identifying and clearly documenting the client and business needs to be realised through the new services and products
- Working with customer experience and UX designers to create wireframes and prototypes
- Conducting user research including creating user stories and personas to take to design and development
- Working with Product Owners to develop and maintain prioritised solution and service backlogs
- Identifying business benefits and how to measure them in the new services
- Assisting in business development activities, such as the coordination of go-to-market materials.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A pragmatic approach to quality with flexibility in approach, willingness to adapt quickly and initiative when working in unstructured environments
- A high level of drive and commitment to delivering high quality work
- A structured approach to problem solving
- A passion for technology and desire for continual learning and self-improvement
- Capability of working with senior client stakeholders and end-users, with an ability to quickly build rapport and successful relationships
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of software developers, data scientists, data engineers and subject-matter professionals
We expect our teams to be agile in project deliver and in the technology they use, therefore, we are not prescriptive about the technologies you have experience using, as long you as you are eager to use the best available technology for the project and open to working with new tools and approaches.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Proven experience as an agile Business Analyst working on digital or technology projects at a consultancy
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience of coaching junior staff
What we look for
- Software development and testing experience
- Experience working with Azure DevOps (VSTS) desirable
- Experience on projects involving the deployment of new technologies, such as AI, VR/AR and blockchain
We are open to applicants with specialist experience in a variety of technologies but what is important is that you are eager to use the best available technology for the project and are open to working with new tools and approaches. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
Apply now. Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.