Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Data has been at the heart of Gousto from the start!
Our Analysts are embedded into business functions and work closely with stakeholders to provide insight on customers, operations and processes to support decision-making, report on historic performance as well as shape future roadmaps.
Working with a variety of tools and programming languages, Analysts work as part of cross-functional tribes to ensure data-focused decision making continues to pave the way for success at Gousto!
This is a new role at Gousto, based at our HQ in London and reporting to our Lead Supply analyst.
As a Supply Analyst, you'll use a combination of your supply chain knowledge and analytical understanding to help us scale our operations. This will involve using data to inform decision-making as well as helping us create and implement processes that build a solid foundation for future growth. As well as this, you'll ensure we always focus on the customer and provide the best experience possible.
It's an exciting time to join the Supply tribe as we grow our operations from 2 sites to 4 sites over the next year. You'll work closely with the Tech team as well as Data Engineering and Data Science, using data in our efforts to expand our operational network.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by striving to be an excellent forerunner, solving complex problems, working closely with stakeholders and advocating data-focused resolutions.
- Actively helping us solve some of our most stimulating Supply problems
- Use your knowledge of supply chain to drive the strategy
- Sharing insight and findings with senior management
- Developing and implementing new processes
- Using data to drive result making
- Obsess over the customer experience
- Communicating and collaborating in a cross-functional environment
You will work closely with your team as well as having key stakeholders across Gousto, including:
- Director of Operations Development
- Supply Chain Director
- Director of Data
- Head of Analytics
- Data Science
- + more
Learning and development is the key to growth and at Gousto, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical and non-technical skills. Whether this be through online courses, Gousto Academy or even external courses, this role will offer the opportunity to progress and develop.
Who you are
- Ability to work within an operational analytics team
- Strong knowledge of delivering insights and value through data-focused decisions
- Excellent SQL skills
- Data processing and query optimisation of course!
- You actively seek to improve processes and questions assumptions
- Commitment for understanding of both the business and consumer aspects of our product
- Analytical horsepower: you can fetch the data you need, understand it and tell an airtight story around it
- Not afraid to use programming languages (e.g. Python) to process data when appropriate
Nice to haves:
- Skilled in managing cross functional stakeholders
- Knowledge of supply chain network modelling and with software packages like SC Guru, anyLogistix
- Working in e-commerce
- Working in a growing operation
- Working in a cross-functional and Agile environment
Click here to see our benefits !