Are you a great helpdesk engineer with experience supporting corporate users and IT across geographically dispersed offices? Do you like working with people and are searching for an opportunity to learn about office networking and modern cloud technologies? Do you have an interest in the arts, theatre and entertainment sector? If so, this could be the perfect role for you. Our technologies
The corporate environment consists of three office locations (London, Manchester and New York) each with elements of the following:
- Google Apps / Office 365 / Slack
- VoIP phones
- Virtualisation: Citrix Xen / Hyper-V / Azure
- Hardware: Dell Server, Switches, EqualLogic SAN
- Windows Server / Linux Server
- Corporate services: AD, file, print, backup, databases, RDS, MDT, WSUS
- WiFi and Remote access VPN connectivity
Project Management The role
This role is within the Corporate IT team, which is part of the Technical Operations team who are responsible for maintaining the infrastructure that supports both the Spektrix product and platform, and Spektrix as a company. We're looking for customer service driven person with a keen interest in IT who is excited about being able to serve the arts & entertainment sector. Your core responsibility will be to provide a first rate experience for technical support to all teams within the business, reacting flexibly and in a timely manner to operational priorities.
You will be working across a wide range of business technologies and have a great opportunity to learn and develop your IT skills as we continue our move of corporate infrastructure to cloud based tools. Travel to remote offices and external conferences will be required from time to time. Primary activities will be to
- Provide technical assistance and support to the business with hardware, software and other IT related problems.
- Manage new user setup and IT onboarding.
- Manage IT asset lifecycle, including image preparation, deployment and software installation.
- Monitor and install security software / firmware updates across various systems.
- Help administer Active Directory, Office 365, Google Apps and other business productivity tools.
A successful candidate will
- Manage software licensing across office locations.
- Create and maintain documentation and user guides.
- Provide occasional assistance with other IT projects within the Corporate IT team.
- Opportunity to develop skills in security, identity and access management.
- Have experience in a similar or related roles supporting users remotely (Support Analyst, Tier 1-2 support, Helpdesk Specialist etc…).
- Have a good instinct for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Have a desire to provide the very best customer service.
- Have a good technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Enjoy working under pressure in a team and/or independently as required.
- Able to adapt to changes in a dynamic environment.
Please email [email protected] if you require any adjustments when applying to this role. This might include, but is not limited to, part time or flexible hours or adjustments to the interview process.
Spektrix is committed to creating an inclusive work environment, where our team members are supported in expressing themselves and delivering their best work. Team members across the People Team, Employee Engagement Group and Senior Management at Spektrix dedicate time to ensure this is maintained.
Spektrix is an equal opportunities employer, we recruit regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status and look to employ from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. See more about it here.