About the Role
Working as part of the EMEA communications team and reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Communications Executive is responsible for planning, drafting and distributing a wide range of content related to internal communication, business segment-specific initiatives and corporate marketing campaigns. The role interfaces with stakeholders of all levels to identify and gather source material and develop content assets that help bring the business strategy to life for internal and external audiences. The ideal candidate will have a creative mindset, a passion for communications and the ability to create high quality, compelling content that is optimised for a variety of distribution formats, including social media, websites, email and more. What You'll Do
Qualifications & Experience
- Coordinate the EMEA internal communications pipeline, liaising with business unit, regional and global colleagues to identify and schedule communications
- Support the internal communications team in the delivery of the internal communications programme by writing, editing and proofing compelling content, using structured and consistent messaging to ensure business messages are clear, inspiring and relevant to all staff
- Produce and distribute FTI Consulting's weekly EMEA internal email newsletter
- Execute ad hoc internal communications campaigns using campaign marketing tools (Knak and Eloqua)
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager to create, schedule and distribute content via FTI Consulting's social media channels in order to increase engagement and drive traffic to the firm's website
- Provide ad hoc support for other strategic communications programmes, e.g. PR, major external initiatives, media production, as required
- Analytical mindset, able to examine information or a situation, identify the key elements and make recommendations to solve a problem
- Creative outlook, identifying new and innovative solutions, and bringing fresh perspectives to new and existing challenges
- Influencing skills, inspiring others and convincing people to back initiatives through a combination of interpersonal, presentation and persuasion capabilities
- Collaborative, working effectively with others through idea sharing, collaborative thinking and alignment to accomplish a common goal
- Resourceful and resilient, coping with challenges and set-backs, creatively using the available resources and finding new ways to solve problems
- Challenging, with the confidence to question current thinking in a way that engages colleagues and creates positive change
- Communications professional with two to four years work experience across multiple channels
- Excellent attention to detail, able to proof and edit others' work
- Strong copywriting/storytelling skills accompanied by excellent written English
- Journalistic skills, able to work with stakeholders across all levels of the business to gather quality content
- Digital marketing experience, including a sound understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media tools
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and web content management systems
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Content development and communications planning for employee engagement
- Project management experience to prioritise and drive communications initiatives, on time and to budget
- Relevant professional communications qualifications
- Educated to degree level
#LI-MD1 Our Benefits
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more. About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.