WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.Primary purpose of the role:
We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other key stakeholders and report directly to the program manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing in conjunction with key stakeholders. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. We are currently going through a digital transformation process for a forecasted 18 months, we will require the BA to support the discovery efforts and ensure that we are engaging suppliers in the most efficient way possible. Upon delivery of the digital transformation, the BA will be responsible for assessing continuous improvement needs and working with our internal project team to implement these improvements on an ongoing basisEssential Job Functions:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Working with the PM to Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.Business Analyst Requirements:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency with SDLC tools such as Jira, VSTS or similar
• Preferably an understanding of Agile Scrum
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience working with technical 3rd parties and CRM systems
• The ability to clearly articulate potentially complex issues
• Patience and the ability to consult various stakeholder with a broad spectrum of technical understanding
• The ability to confidently facilitate meetings, often at a senior level within FBM or highly technical individuals
• A strong bias towards analytical and logical thinking patterns
• Meticulous about detail, ensuring that requirements are the appropriate level of granularity
• Clearly able to demonstrate organisational skills and capture information in a way that is readily available, 'fresh', and clearly articulated
• Some technical experience would be preferable
• Experience in one of the following BA methodologies would be beneficial
• Lean Six Sigma
• BPR (business process re-design)
• BPM (business process management)
• BPMN 2.0 (business process mapping notation)
• Experience within the film licensing industry would be beneficial, albeit nicheThe Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.