OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Life Limited
AIG Life launched in July 2008 offering a range of award winning protection products including Real Life Cover and YourLife Plan, a menu based product with Life Cover, Critical illness Cover, Business Protection and Income Protection.
AIG Life became part of the larger AIG global business in January 2015 and has continued to establish themselves as a key player in the UK individual protection market and now provide peace of mind to nearly 400,000 customers.
Here on the AIG Life Contact Team we are dedicated to delivering an award-winning service to our customers. We are a phone-based team who work on the front line, dealing directly with both customers and advisers, identifying their query and taking the best action, whether thats dealing with the query ourselves or passing it on to the relevant team.The AIG Life Contact Team is an inbound phones-based team, dedicated to delivering and maintaining our award-winning service. We represent the front line of AIG Life, dealing directly with both customers and advisers by identifying their queries and taking the best course of action. There are also various opportunities for further development within Customer Services, and AIG Life, so we pride ourselves on recruiting the best people who are bright, articulate and ambitious. If this sounds like you, please read on What we expect from you As a member of the Contact Team, you will:
What can you expect from us? As your employer, we will look after you by providing:
- Speak directly with our customers, acting as the face of our famous brand
- Represent AIG Life to the highest of standards
- Be confident, enthusiastic, flexible and driven at all times
- Be empathetic and professional at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to identify a customers needs and service these accordingly
- Work within a team of like-minded people, all striving towards the same goals
- Be able to multi-task, remain motivated and work capably in a fast paced environment
- Build and maintain relationships with our customers
- A full 3 weeks training, consisting of classroom-style and on the job practice with a trainer / mentor
- Your own desk, which you are free to personalise
- A minimum annual salary of £19,000, with a possible annual performance related bonus
- A 9% non-contributory company pension, matched by up to a further 4% if you contribute too
- A Death in Service benefit (10 times your annual salary) and Income Protection
- A 35 hour working week (Monday to Friday) and 25 days holiday as standard, plus bank holidays
- A friendly, supportive and driven atmosphere with a smart / casual dress code
- An open plan office within walking distance of Reigate train station and the High Street
- A modern break area with a large TV, free hot / cold drinks and free fruit and cereal
- In and out of the office social events (including Summer and End of Year parties, Charity events and Bring your dog to work day once a month)
- A motivated, involved and approachable management team who ensure clear direction and recognition for your performance
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission " creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.