What does it mean to your business?
CSR refers to the voluntary actions your business can take, over and above any legal requirements, to address its own competitive interests and those of the wider society and community.
It is about how your business takes account of its economic, social and environmental impact in the way it operates; maximising benefits and reducing downsides.
Many companies have experienced how the benefits of partnerships with major charities have contributed to their corporate social responsibility policies.
Why support North East Autism Society?
The North East Autism Society is one of the largest independent regional charities in the North East. We are an established centre of excellence for the care, support, education and training of children, young people and adults on the autism spectrum throughout the North East. The ethos of our charity is characterised by the passion of the people who work for us and the difference they can make for people living with autism.
For over 30 years, the prime aim of the charity has been to provide tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of those whose lives we touch every year – and the needs of their families and loved ones.
Advantages of a partnership with North East Autism Society
Building relationships with companies enables us to reach more people who need our help and to help improve awareness among the local community and general public about the services we provide.
Some of the commercial advantages for your business include:
- Enhance brand image and increase positive PR
- Enhance customer loyalty – people like to support companies that care
- Generate increased awareness and appreciation of your business throughout the North East
- Promote goodwill among your employees by improving staff development and morale
The support you can expect from North East Autism Society
- A personal contact who will manage your partnership and be your main contact
- Fundraising ideas and help delivering an effective fundraising programme
- Develop team bonding activities to encourage team working and mutual support
How you can get involved with North East Autism Society
There are many ways in which your company can get involved with North East Autism Society including: