Bloomberg runs on data. Bloomberg Intelligence "BI" takes that data and uses it to create insights which moves the financial markets. Our team of experts generate valuable written analysis which is published on the Bloomberg Terminal. Our work gives trading and investment professional’s foresight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
Join us from 5pm on Wednesday 26th July to learn more about Bloomberg Intelligence, the world's leading independent provider of analysis, tools, data and research to decision makers in financial markets.
Following the event, participants may be encouraged to apply for a permanent role within one of our Bloomberg Intelligence teams!
Recommended guest profile:
- Desire to pursue a career in research
- Strong verbal communication skills with an ability to convey complex ideas in a simple and concise way
- Written skills with an ability to contribute to published articles
- A strong desire to work in an innovative environment with a high level of decision- making responsibility
- We’d love to see some financial acumen
If you are interested in participating in this event, please click apply to upload your CV and a member of our team will respond back to you. Please note: we will only be able to invite a maximum of 25 participants to this event. Therefore, we ask that all applications are submitted by no later than 15th July, 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.