In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*LGIM internal data as at 31 December 2017, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Job DutiesJob Summary
Working as part LGIM's Valuations group, the ideal candidate would be responsible for valuing a number of active and index unitised pooled funds and non-unitised funds on a daily, weekly & monthly basis. In addition the candidate would also be responsible for an allocation of Institutional Clients which we provide valuations to on a monthly basis. The role offers in depth knowledge of the Investment Management process and builds upon relationships with Operations, Corporate Pensions and Fund Managers.
- To calculate valuations and unit prices for daily and weekly unitised pooled corporate pension funds
- Reconcile fund tracking against market benchmarks
- To value and reconcile the LDI derivative funds
- To complete monthly valuations and reporting for segregated pension funds.
- To produce valuations within agreed deadlines and standards of accuracy ensuring all necessary checks are duly observed.
- To assist in the production of the following valuation related tasks:-
- Weekly/monthly stock and market value reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly institutional investor reports
- Preparing monthly/Quarterly ONS reporting
- Responding to audit letters and queries
- Segregated fund weekly client reports
- Resolve any client enquiries.
- Production of management information
- Provide Ad hoc support to Supervisor / Manager
- Academic Qualifications
- Minimum 3 'A level Passes
- 5 GCSE (minimum Grade C or above inc Maths and English)
- Good understanding of Valuations process gained from working in similar role before
- Good Understanding of different Investment Instruments.
- Good PC skills (Intermediate level of Word and Excel) essential
- Good team player
- Very organised
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Methodical approach to work
- Highly numerate/ mathematical demonstrating good analytical skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- To be self motivated and have the ability to work under own initiative
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 22 days' (with potential to rise to 25 days) holiday, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.