Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Go Gousto!The Team
The Talent team is driving Gousto's to rapid growth! Our mission is to provide the organisation with a competitive advantage by finding and hiring great people from all backgrounds. We make a meaningful difference to Gousto's mission and success through every hire we make!
Reporting into the Talent Manager, you will lead across Product and Data hiring for Gousto as we grow technology again into 2022!The Role
As our customer base grows, so does the scale, complexity and sophistication of our tech platforms. Partnering directly with our senior Tech management team, so will drive this growth across a range of Data & Product roles.
You will quickly get up to speed with immediate hiring needs, priorities and future plans and design and implement seamless hiring practices, ensuring a great candidate experience. Direct hiring is a major part of the role, so a passion for sourcing and engaging with top talent will set you up for success.
You will be faced with a diverse range of stakeholders and roles. Understanding how to synthesise this into common principles & practices that drive clarity and great processes will be key!Core Responsibilities
Who you are
- Recruit exceptional people into key roles across our Tech org!
- Partner with senior leaders to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Drive process efficiencies and standardisation to seamlessly scale hiring
- Help create a clear diversity strategies for specific teams and roles
- Utilise data to define success metrics, productivity, and inform process optimisation
- Deploy innovative sourcing strategies to uncover great talent
- Review, assess and process candidates to ensure continuous pipeline health and hiring momentum
- Contribute to and steer major cross-Talent OKRs
- Credibility and the ability to influence senior management across our Tech org
- In house recruitment experience across a range of Engineering roles
- The ability to direct & drive major hiring innovations & help set overall hiring strategy
- Deep recruiting expertise across a wide range of roles & disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and the ability to identify & solve problems at root
- Knowledge of key external networks, platforms and events to attract relevant talent and amplify Gousto's brand
- Adept at prioritising in an environment subject to constant change
- The ability to access & utilise data to drive sound decision making
Click here to see our benefits !