Please note this role can be based in any of our UK Corporate offices, or can be based fully remotely (from home)
Are you an Amazonian?
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier-whoever they may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Wherever you are in the business - whatever team, whatever level - we all work to one set of Leadership Principles that help us hire the right people and run our business in the best way. These principles are followed every single day. They are highlighted in the way we interact with each other and how we behave. They are: Customer Obsession; Ownership; Invent and Simplify; Are Right, A Lot; Learn and Be Curious; Hire and Develop the Best; Insist on the Highest Standards; Think Big; Bias for Action, Frugality; Earn Trust; Dive Deep; Have Backbone - Disagree and Commit; and Deliver Results.
About Amazon Operations
Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We deal with the 'everyday experience' of shopping on Amazon. We look after everything from the moment a customer click's buy, to the moment that item gets delivered - from desktop to doorstep. Across Europe we have more than 50 fulfilment centres, hundreds of delivery stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person in the right place at the right time.
• Are you passionate about developing and preserving a positive relationship with candidates? • Do you believe that automation trumps manual processes every time? • Can you "think big" in the creation of processes and tools that are designed for global, long-term use?
We are looking for a talented EU WFS Funnel Manager to help manage our ever-growing high volume recruiting needs and support the team with analysis on risk and strategy of an increasingly complex labor market for Workforce Staffing (WFS) across the EU.
You will be responsible for designing, executing, maintaining and improving our funnel risk management portfolio in the area of high volume recruiting. You will work closely with a wide range of business professionals across Amazon to leverage our data in ways that provide business insight. But you won't stop there. Your role is also responsible to research innovative ways of candidate profiling, analyzing labor market trends, conducting geographical spatial analysis and identifying opportunities in streamlining and optimizing existing recruitment processes.
• Create and drive innovative and scalable system and process mechanisms to support our high volume hiring growth. • Analyze historical funnel data and develop hiring plans for future challenges within a multi stakeholder business. • Monitor and identify hiring risk across all various business lines in EU using existing reports • Drive network, HR and recruiting functional process excellence. • Design scalable processes to address both selection and recruitment challenges. • Conduct and lead research projects and analysis on optimizing recruiting chain solutions • Manage agency partnership and provide guidance on WFS standards • Manage your own process: identify and execute on high impact projects, triage external requests, and make sure you bring projects to conclusion in time for the results to be useful • Execute and manage spatial and labor market analysis and translate the data into meaningful site selection reports
• Completed Bachelor's or Master's Degree in related field • Advanced MS Excel and other MS office product skills • Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy; interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets • Ability to multi task and manage your workload in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx) • Travel up to 30% is required
• Previous HR, Recruiting or 24/7 operations experience • Experience in geographical spatial analysis . Experience in developing dashboards in a modern BI tool experience ((power BI, QuickSight, QGIS) . At least one scripting or programming language • Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system. • Innovative, flexible and creative in recruiting efforts • Strong internal customer service focus • Proficiency in more than 1 EU language
Be unique. Be authentic. However you prefer to say it, we really mean it. Our culture
embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone
belongs. We’re determined to build a better, more connected world for everyone.