Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Go Gousto!Senior Data Analyst (Forecasting)
Data has been at the heart of Gousto from the start!
Our Analysts are embedded into business functions and work closely with stakeholders to provide insight on customers, operations and processes to support decision-making, report on historic performance as well as shape future roadmaps.
Working with a variety of tools and programming languages, Analysts work as part of cross-functional tribes to ensure data-focused decision making continues to pave the way for success at Gousto!
This is a new role, based at our HQ in London and reporting to our Lead Growth Analyst. As Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for the building, upkeep and improvement of our long-term forecasting models. You will also use these models to help answer some of our biggest and most strategic questions on trading performance.
Growth is all about obsessing over our customers to help us improve our number one goal at Gousto - retention. You'll work closely with our retention teams to improve our understanding of customer retention and improve our strategy around this metric.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by solving complex problems, working closely with stakeholders and advocating data-focussed decision making.
- Upkeep, creation and improvement of our long-term forecasting models
- Actively helping us solve some of our most stimulating Trading problems
- Sharing insight and findings with senior management
- Developing the strategy to create the best retention
- Obsessing over the customer
- Using data to drive decision making
- Communicating and collaborating in a cross-functional environment
You will work closely with your team as well as having key stakeholders across Gousto, including:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Data
- Head of Analytics
- Data Science
- + more
Learning and development is the key to growth and at Gousto, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical and non-technical skills. Whether this be through online courses, Gousto Academy or even external courses, this role will offer the opportunity to progress and develop.
Who you are:
- Experience working in an Analytics team
- Ability to work in a forecasting environment and deliver insights and updates to senior stakeholders
- Excellent SQL skills
- Ability to manage cross functional stakeholders
- Data processing and query optimisation of course!
- You actively seek to improve processes and questions assumptions
- Commitment for understanding of both the business and consumer aspects of our product
- Analytical horsepower: you can fetch the data you need, understand it and tell an airtight story around it
- Not afraid to use programming languages (e.g. Python) to process data when appropriate
Nice to haves:
- Working in e-commerce, ideally aligned to marketing teams
- Experience in hiring and scaling a team
- Working in a cross-functional and Agile environment
Click here to see our benefits !