Senior Consultant , Restructuring M&A | Corporate Finance About the Role:
Our Restructuring M&A team provides solutions for clients facing challenging, complex or business critical issues where specialist situational M&A expertise and advice is the key to delivering the optimal outcome.
Working on behalf of corporates, creditors, sponsors or other stakeholders, the Restructuring M&A team offers a full suite of corporate finance services, including lead sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory, alternative capital solutions and strategic M&A support. What You'll Do:
Your primary responsibility will be to play an important role in the day-to-day management of transactions which will include, inter alia:
- performing business reviews through investigating the historical and future financial performance and assessing the viability and optimal strategy of the business;
- preparing marketing materials and other process related documentation;
- supporting the management of communications with interested parties;
- co-ordinating stakeholders and other advisors;
- managing the due diligence process; and
- supporting and providing input into negotiations.
You will also be required to be proactive in the development of the business through:
Qualifications & Experience:
- conducting research into potential opportunities and processing market intelligence opportunities;
- preparing formal pitch presentations;
- attending client relationship building events;
- coaching on job and sharing best practice experience to assisting in the development of the team; and
- building and sharing personal relationship networks.
How You'll Grow:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- ACA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent (1 st time passes)
- Proven post qualification M&A experience is preferred but post qualification transaction services experience will also be considered
The role will allow you flexibility to put in place your own framework for success and to work collaboratively with the wider team to support the exciting growth in the FTI Corporate Finance practice. The role is by its nature, flexible allowing for the expansion of opportunities or responsibilities outside of the areas set out above into other matters that you feel can contribute to the broader remit to enhance our technical compliance and operational leanness. There is also the opportunity to interact with industry bodies and networks and / or develop thought management. Given the focus on technical excellence, the role will demand that you remain keen to learn and full support will be given to any third-party training or coaching required to assist with the role. Our Benefits:
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a motivated benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more. About FTI Consulting:
What makes us unique? With more than 5,000 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn. FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a numerate subject
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent (1 st time passes)